Monday, May 08, 2006

Good Luck Boys

Good luck to my gorgeous boys, Daniel and Phil, who are sitting their SATs this week! Starting with Science today. Good luck also to Sami, Becky's young man, who is also sitting his SATs. I'm sure they'll all do absolutely great.

Oh and I suppose good luck to moi, who has to go into the hospital today for my usual barrage of tests, I don't know which is worse, the appointment, or the long trek to the hospital in the first place. Please please please let things be the same or even better.

And finally, big huge CONGRATULATIONS, to Susannah, Andy and Olivia on the arrival of Luca Georgia on Saturday 6 May at 9am, weighing a strapping 8lb 5oz.

That's all folks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just catching up! Thanks for the congratulations! How did you get on today?
Susannah x

Monday, May 08, 2006 1:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home