Friday, May 12, 2006

My gorgeous gorgeous boy (and one of his girlies).

I looked after Jessica this afternoon and the kids had great fun in the garden playing. Took a few snaps

Here is Jack, in his element, as he usually is and I am so glad I was taking pictures at the time (for Jack and Jessica's birthday invites).


This is Jack and Jessica together

And the gorgeous Jessica who is probably one of the most photogenic children I've ever come across.


Jack has too many gorgeous girls to choose from, Olivia and Jessica are firm favourites but unless he becomes a Mormon he's gonna have to do "eenie meenie miny moe" to chose one. There is one other, Lesley's little girl Lydia (always makes me think of the Prince song "Most Beautiful Girl in the World"). but it would seem Sally's little boy Oscar is winning on that score!

Will do a proper post later, just wanted to share the photos

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that photo of the two of them together is just stunning. I love the contrast between Jessica's expresso eyes and Jack's forget-me-nots! I have a similar photo of Jaya with her blue-eyed boyfriend Elliot! Who knows maybe Jack will be gay and steal Oscar off lydia ;)

Friday, May 26, 2006 4:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home