Saturday, June 10, 2006

On This Day

......15 years ago, I started in the civil service!!! I reported to duty at the Crown Court at Southwark on the 10 June 1991

...... 11 years ago my beloved grandmother died on the 10 June 1995. She lived long enough to see her first two great grandchildren, another set of twins in the family, Daniel and Phil and then died peacefully in her sleep from the complications of Parkinsons.

Also congratulations to my friend Karen who gave birth to her second son Alex on Wednesday 7 June this week, 2 1/2 weeks early weighing a healthy 7lb 12 oz

Also to my brother in law and his girlfriend Caryn, who gave birth last night to a healthy baby boy Liam John. We still don't speak to them, and can't see us doing so any time soon, but I wish them well.

Good luck to England who are playing today - I've spent a fortune on footie kits for the boys so you had better do bloody well!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home