Monday, August 21, 2006

A good joke

Some of you may have already seen this as I emailed it to people, but it was sent to me from someone who has just had a fistula put in - this is to allow him to have haemodialysis - yet he's still in good spirits. It had me howling with laughter - enjoy!

2 old ladies are outside their nursing home having a drink and a smoke. Its starts to rain. One of the old ladies pulls a condom out of her handbag, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette and continues smoking.
Maude says "What the hell is that?"
Mabel replies "Its a condom, it stops my cigarette getting wet".
Maude asks "Where did you get it?"
Mabel: "Get them at any drugstore"
Next day Maude hobbles in to her local drugstore and asks the young male assistant for a packet of condoms. The assistant looks at her rather strangely(she is, after all, over 80years of age) and delicately asks what brand she prefers.
"Doesn't matter Sonny" she replied, "As long as it fits a Camel"

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

ROFL! I'm gonna have to copy that for my mum, she'd love it!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 1:06:00 AM  
Blogger Bec said...

I like it Al!!
Bec x

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home