Saturday, August 05, 2006

Party Party Party!!!

I'm Loving - Chocolate Birthday Cake
I'm Hating - Adam Baldwin in Corrie, that sneering acting is getting on my nerves and someone do something with his hair!! I hope Danny gets the whole bloody lot!
I'm Looking Forward To - Going to Manchester next week to see my lickle sister and her family.



Today Sally and I went to Jaya's second birthday party in Guildford. Stephen dropped me of at Sally's at 10ish and we left an hour later thinking it was only going to take us an hour, yeah, right!! 3 god damned bloody hours, the M25 was on top form today, totally and utterly bumper to bumper for most of the journey. The AA route I had printed of got us lost and we got Jemma's home number of Directory Enquiries and rang them after we had just circled Guildford for what seemed like ages, and typically, we were just around the corner!! The boys were absolutely angels in the back of the car though, they slept for a good part of the journey but their stomachs woke them up and yet they sat in the back as good as gold bless them.

The party was good fun. Anita, an old name from Babycentre was there with Tilda and new baby Sebastian. Bobbie was there also with Tim and Nicole and Sally and I had a good old chinwag for a lot of the time we were there with Bobbie who is just so lovely, I hate her because she's got this lovely little tidy 27 week bump, but she's really lovely and has a lovely little family with another one on the way, in fact, of all of us around the table I was the odd one out because I had a 2 year old as they all did, but wasn't pregnant or hadn't had another one recently!

Sally and I had a cuddle with Jove, I got him first and was reluctant to give him up but eventually let Sally have a go, only for him to be quickly whisked off again to show to someone else - he's a popular lad that Jove, and I'm not surprised, he's just so scrummy!

Jaya had a Thomas the Tank Engine railway set, now, Jack is Thomas obsessed, as is Jaya's friend Elliott and as is Jaya. Which meant that three otherwise laid back, gentile 2 year year olds were embroiled in the occasional spat over who had what train, who used the track etc. Jack and Jaya spent almost 5 minutes yelling "oi mine" back and forth at each other fighting over trains. Jack was pretty snatchy with Elliott a few times which was unusual for him, but I suppose Thomas brings out the worst in kids!

I took a few pics, I was so busy gassing I almost forgot I had my camera!


Sally & Jemma

Bobbie soaking up some sun

Jack hanging onto those trains!!

Then along came Elliott........

and then Jaya!



Cake cutting time and Jaya a little bit "underwhelmed"!

Peek a boo - I can see you......

......... and you too!!

Oscar patiently watching the cake's every move (he'd spent a good hour trying to re create it's look by trying to nick the smarties of the top after all!)

Not so patient now, when are they going to cut the damned thing?!


Ahhhhh, that's better!!


Nicole

Jack and Nicole on the Love Seat, ahem, I mean the see saw!!!


Bobbie and Sally baby talking

Oscar and Jaya having fun in the bouncy castle


It was a wonderful afternoon, only marred by the hectic journey getting there and the fact I came away with no Jove in my handbag! The journey back was much much quicker thank god and once again the boys were as good as gold.

Olivia's birthday party on Tuesday at Kelsey Park, looking forward to that.

I'll finish now by saying Happy Birthday to Nicole - 2 today!!

2 Comments:

Blogger EG said...

Wow what a fab party! That cake looks delicious, but not as much as Jove hehe!! Jack looked v dapper I must say!

E. x

Sunday, August 06, 2006 2:29:00 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh am so jealous! Looks like you had such fun!!
Jack is the total surfer dude isn't he? What a cutie, gonna break some hearts that boy!
Lol at the trains. Finn is so good at sharing as along as it doesn't involve his precious diggers!!!! He scoops them all up and cradles them in his arms!
How are Master J's ears? Notice a diiference?
Love Sxxx

Monday, August 07, 2006 6:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home